Indonesian citizen, born in Salatiga, on June 13, 1966. Obtained his Bachelor of Law degree from Diponegoro University, Semarang, in 1989. The Board of Directors of PT Nanotech Indonesia Global Tbk has appointed Ahmad Fathoni as Corporate Secretary on March 28, 2022, according to the Letter of Appointment of the Board of Directors of PT Nanotech Indonesia Global Tbk., Number 003/DIR-NIG/III/2022 dated March 28, 2022.
Before working at PT Nanotech Indonesia Global Tbk, Ahmad Fathoni worked at PT Bank Permata Tbk from 1990 to 2013 and PT Bank Panin Dubai Syariah Tbk from 2013 to 2021 with his last position as Corporate Secretary (Vice President).
(+62-21) 7568 1294
The Corporate Secretary acts as a liaison between the Company and the Financial Services Authority (OJK), Indonesia Stock Exchange (BEI), The Indonesia Central Securities Depository (KSEI), Securities Administration Bureau (BAE), Investor and stake holders. It also ensures a favorable public perception especially Investor of the Company Performance and that it fulfills all related regulations, responsible its transparency obligation as a public company. To fulfill its function, the Corporate Secretary may act as a Compliance Officer, Investors/Stakeholder Relations Officer and a Liaison Officer/Contact Person.
Corporate Secretary is appointed by and reports directly to the Board of Directors.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In accordance with Financial Services Authority (OJK) Regulation Number 35/POJK.04/2014 concerning the Corporate Secretary of Issuers or Public Companies, duties and responsibilities of the Company’s Corporate Secretary include the following:
- Observe the capital market trend particularly the applicable laws and regulations in the capital market;
- Provide input to Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners to comply with the laws and regulations in the capital market;
- Assist Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners in corporate governance including:
- Public information disclosure, including information availability on the Company’s website;
- Timely reports submission to OJK;
- Organization and documentation of GMS;
- Organization and documentation of meetings of Board of Directors and/or Board of Commissioners; and
- Organization of orientation program for the Company for Board of Directors and/or Board of Commissioners.
- Act as a liaison between the Company and shareholders, OJK and other stakeholders.